NZXT and Blizzard Entertainment have joined forces to deliver a PC chassis made for gamers who are passionate about building and showing off their own rigs—and also throwing in some flavor from their favorite games.
The new, special edition H500 Overwatch® Edition mid-tower showcases NZXT’s signature design with a sleek look that any hero would be proud to have in their arsenal. Featuring an all-steel construction in black, a cable management system for streamlined building, and a luminous Overwatch logo on the front panel, this special H500 chassis is perfect for the Overwatch player looking to outfit their rig for battle.
“As a company of passionate gamers, we admire the enthusiasm and dedication shown by the Overwatch community, and we know Blizzard aims to deliver legendary products and experiences to its players,” says Johnny Hou, founder and CEO of NZXT. “That’s why we teamed up with Blizzard on this epic H500 PC chassis. Whether you are a Mercy, D.Va, or Genji main, the H500 Overwatch is made for any hero who wants to answer the call.”
- Features the iconic Black, White, and Orange colors of Overwatch
- A luminous Overwatch logo brightly displayed on the front panel
- Modern design and builder-friendly features
- Premium, all-steel construction with the sleek H Series aesthetic
- Tempered glass side panel showcases your build
- Wire management is made easy with an intuitive, patent-pending cable management system
- Water-cooling installation is simplified using a removable bracket for either all-in-one CPU coolers or custom loop configurations
The case will be available globally with an SRP of $149.99 for the US and a Global price of: $139.99